with Will Medd
Many of us in the coaching and supervision world find ourselves wanting to write and somehow not quite getting round to it. Whether blogs, books, or resources it can be hard to know how to start and how to keep up momentum. Over the past 10 years Will has worked with writers from many fields and developed a method that enables you to write in ways that are creative, productive, sustainable and in balance with the rest of your life.
WriteHere, RightNow emerged to offer ways to overcome the many pit-falls and struggles writers face, both practically and emotionally.
This "live" coaching workshop offers an experiential exploration that will mean you get writing done, while learning something about your relationship with writing and how to establish an effective habit. Following the workshop will be an opportunity to create some regular accountability with both peer support and a monthly facilitated writing group.
- Get writing, even when you don’t want to!
- Create a regular writing and editing routine, even when time is tight
- Write through your ‘stuck’ moments
- Overcome the difficult stuff: imposter syndrome, self-doubt, perfectionism, procrastination
- Finding the right mood, and writing even if you can’t!
- Establish writing goals so you can feel a sense of satisfaction and progress
The cost for the whole day workshop including supporting resources is £120 inc. vat.
Book your place now:
For more information and to book a place please contact Will Medd