The Conscious Coach Retreat
Hosted by CSA Accredited Supervisor Dearbhalla Baviera, of Clearbird Coaching & Consulting.
29th – 31st March 2022
Early Bird Pricing Available till February 14th for CSA Members - contact email@example.com for details
This retreat is an invitation to step back, slow down and create space for yourself as coach in the context of conscious coaching. Ballymaloe is a welcome sanctuary to replenish you both professionally and personally following the intensity of the last two years.
During the retreat we will create space and time to press pause on the day-to-day demands and pressures. This program is about investing in yourself and your coaching practice, resourcing yourself as coach, continued professional development and connecting with other like-minded coaches.
What’s in it for you?
- Time to press pause, reflect and re-focus
- Time to resource yourself as coach
- Time to think about your business
- Time to connect and exchange with a community of coaches – in person
- Time to step up onto the balcony and look at your coaching practice
- 12 certified CPD/Supervision hours
- Create space to prioritise time for yourself away from competing demands of work and life.
- Take time for yourself – body, mind and soul with workshops accompanied by locally sourced cuisine, optional cliff walks or sea swimming.
- Enjoy the hospitality and environs of Ballymaloe House.
This special retreat has been designed as a sanctuary for coaches to step back, in a nourishing location to focus on self for a moment. Drawing on a blend of approaches including reflective practice, leadership embodiment, creative techniques, Time To Think and more, you will feel refreshed and re-focused.
The three first sessions will centre on Anchoring, Reflecting and Resourcing Resourcing. The final session will draw on all three elements in a conscious coaching circle (group supervision session).
As a coach and coach supervisor, I know how important it is to invest in ourselves, to resource ourselves, to turn our compassion inwards and to connect with a wider coaching community.
Ballymaloe House was chosen for it’s warmth and cosiness that wraps around you from the moment you arrive. The Grainstore provides a spacious location for the work, often surrounded by an artist in residence’s gallery.
The food and drinks were an obvious attraction when choosing the location.
Included in the retreat are two nights accommodation, the renowned Ballymaloe breakfast, pre-dinner drinks and farm to table dinner on both nights, lunch on arrival, during day two and prior to departure.
Book your place now!
For more information and to book your place firstname.lastname@example.org