A Pilot series of short reflective dialogues by conference call, from October 2020
To reserve your place please contact me at Amanda@originate.org.uk
These encounters will form five purposeful ‘breathing spaces’ for a small group of leaders, in which to reflect on our leadership practice and reconnect with our leadership spirit.
- Use pieces from my recent book, Weekly Leadership Contemplations, as a framework for exploring our recent leadership experiences; and
- Enjoy the ‘food for thought’ generated by the sort of conversations with kindred spirits that may have recently been in short supply.
The monthly sessions will be 90 minutes in duration, scheduled for 4pm on a Wednesday afternoon to offer a precious yet practical oasis of companionship and thoughtful conversation. Places are limited to six.
The sessions will be shaped by the four section headings from Weekly Leadership Contemplations. For each session, you will choose a piece from the relevant section as the basis for your personal inquiry. The pieces are approximately 600 words long (a 3-minute read, according to Linked In) and include contemplation questions to stimulate reflection. In the conference calls we’ll share individual experiences and insights and collectively explore any themes that arise, aiming to sow seeds that continue to germinate and grow between sessions.
The dates and themes are:
1. Wednesday 7 October 2020, 4pm - 5.30pm: gathering, checking-in, scene setting
2. Wednesday 4 November 2020, 4pm - 5.30pm: self-leadership
3. Wednesday 2 December 2020, 4pm - 5.30pm: leadership in conversations
4. Wednesday 13 January 2021, 4pm - 5.30pm: leadership perspectives
5. Wednesday 10 February 2021, 4pm - 5.30pm: leading and learning
This is a pilot programme – a first step into a potential new normal. The cost is therefore discounted to £250 per person for the series, payable on booking. You will also need a copy of Weekly Leadership Contemplations.
For the conference calls, my facility provides local numbers for dialling in from many countries. To check your location or to request a booking form, please contact me at Amanda@originate.org.uk